This website is run by Original Sumner Online Content (OSOC). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact us and let us know how we can help and we will get back to you within 5 working days.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
PDFs and other documents
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 8/3/3020. The test was carried out by ourselves.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test .
- our main website platform, available at [url]
- our campaign microsites, available at [url], [url] and [url]
- [service name], [service name] and [service name] – services based on a different technical platform but ‘skinned’ to look like our website
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
This statement was prepared on 8/3/2020. It was last updated on 8/3/2020.